Combining the cumulative experience of 30 years design and manufacture of automated machines that maximize production efficiency with OSHA certification training for machine guarding, our engineers offer comprehensive safety and agency compliance services to industries throughout the United States.
The process is as important as the project. In every system there is a method and plan to follow. We spend the time up front to make sure all the angles are covered and work with you every step of the way from concept to control to complete.
Dahlen Systems can ensure that your company is in full compliance with all applicable Federal and State regulations concerning the safe operation and maintenance of automated equipment. Using experienced, professional trainers and instructors, we successfully move your company toward regulatory compliance and help keep your workers safe from potentially life-threatening electrical hazards.
Count on our Resources:
- Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Electrical Engineers
- Control Systems Engineers
- Technical Documentation and Training Program Engineering
- Asset Protection ($6M General Liability and $6M Professional Liability)
Project Related Experience
- Seed Corn Processing and Controls
- Ethanol Plant Control Systems and Design
- Ammonia Engine Room Controls
- Documentation for SOP, MOC, PM, TOS, etc
- Validation Engineering
- Freezer and Refrigeration Controls
- CIP Systems Design and Control
- Calibration Procedures and Tracking
- Bar Coding
- Information / Lot Tracking
- Project Management
- ARC Flash Assessments